3 DIY Painted Halloween Mason Jars

October 3, 2017


3 DIY Painted Halloween Mason Jars

Hello! Today, I'm going to show you how to make these three DIY Halloween jars. For the first jar, I will show you how to make a bat jar. For the jar after that, I'll show you how to make a ghost jar. For the last jar, I'll show you how to make a Frankenstein jar.


DIY Bat Jar


DIY Bat Jar

What you will need for this DIY is a jar, paint, a paintbrush, a bat template, tape, and string lights or a fake candle.

Take your bat template and tape the template inside the jar.

Paint where the template is on the front of the jar.

Take out the bat template that's in the jar and put string lights or a fake candle inside the jar.

DIY Ghost Jar


DIY Ghost Jar

What you will need is a jar, white and black paint, a paintbrush, twine or ribbon, and string lights or a fake candle.

Paint the jar white and wait to dry.

When dry, paint the face on with black paint.

Now you can put string lights or a fake candle inside the jar. If you want you can tie a bow onto the jar with ribbon or twine.

DIY Frankenstein Jar


DIY Frankenstein Jar

What you will need is a green jar or you can paint a jar green, paint, a paintbrush, and string lights or a fake candle.

All you have to do for this jar is paint Frankenstein face and stitches.

When dry, you can put string lights or a fake candle inside the jar.

Final Thoughts!


and that's it! I think all three of these jars are really cute. In the comments down below let me know what you think about these jars.

3 DIY Painted Halloween Mason Jars

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment! I love to read your comments and I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back and for new posts. If your comment is spam I'll most likely delete it.

Post Signature